Thursday, April 3, 2008
In the beginning...
Hello Everyone! I've decided that since I am terrible at most forms of communication, I might as well try a blog to keep in touch. Nothing exciting has happened lately, but the kids are growing so fast and big changes are on the horizon. Before you know it, Ben will be starting kindergarten and Ellie preschool. Cate (or Kiki depending on who you ask!) is walking and starting to talk. Right now she has about 5 words: Mom, Dad, up, ball and shoes. Apparently she takes after her sister in the shoe department. She is not as extreme as Ellie was at her age, but she follows me around with her shoes all day until I put them on her. Ben and Ellie both are interested in playing soccer this summer, but we'll see what happens between now and then! I think that this is enough rambling for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment